Corporate Social Responsibility
- Paiton Energy is collaborating with the Indonesian Young Leader Scholarship Program to support the University education of young Indonesians in their field of study.
- Paiton Energy places great emphasis donation thru Indonesian Red Cross (IRC) for victim disasters i.e. Tsunami in Aceh, Earth quake in Yogyakarta, Big flood in Jakarta, Earth quake in Padang and Earth quake in Pidie, Aceh recently.
- Paiton Energy is also actively promoting Solar Power Generation with local schools through its CSR Solar Panel Program. It is supporting the installation at schools of solar panels to provide reliable clean solar power. Paiton Energy is also encouraging student interest in solar energy through this program.
- Paiton Energy is committed and places great emphasis on and seeks to building and maintain the existing positive relationship with communities surrounding the Paiton Power Complex, Java and other islands by continuing projects which benefit the widest possible through sustainable investments.
- This CSR program is implemented by providing social and economic development opportunities for the people through Community Development Program.